“Till I Pop” // Mali Vuitton drops newage trap anthem



“I don’t trust nobody cuz the pain up in my heart...” When the kick drum begins to thump along a hypnotizing, modern-trap melody, snares, snaps, and hihat taps, these bars land perfectly in the mix. With purpose, they lunge from the lips of Mali Vuitton and impact the Yung Lando-produced beat, resulting in an explosive single, “Till I Pop”. Already receiving an abundance of love through Youtube comments, “Till I Pop” bears all the makings of an anthem. Its subtlety, pinpointed by a simple rhythm and flow, give it a smoothness suited for your upcoming kickback. However, the energy that drives through the instrumental and autotuned delivery of Mali Vuitton, is one that no club can contend. The combination is an ideal equation for a springtime smash. “Till I Pop” undoubtedly puts Portland, Maine on the map; all the while setting up the rising Mali Vuitton for an indomitable 2019.




“Till I Pop”on Youtube 




#follow
 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.